We offer you a 2 Day Basic WordPress Training Course in Cape Town that teaches you how to setup and maintain your own WordPress website or blog.
We offer you our exclusive toolkit with this Basic WordPress Course that include:
- Training on current WordPress Version 5.0
- 10 Top must have plug-ins and widgets.
- 1 Premium Theme worth R750.00.
- Hands on Server Set-up instruction.
- Google SEO Tools Best Practices.
Cost: R4,800.00 per person. Full amount is payable in order to secure a booking.
BASIC COURSE CONTENT
- Getting Started, Website Hosting + Installation and Upgrades
- Installing WordPress in five minutes
- Configuring your WordPress site
- General settings
- Discussion settings
- Permalink settings
- Reading settings
- Writing settings
- Creating content: Posts vs. Pages
- How to write a Page
- Managing Links
- Managing WordPress Tags
- Managing your WordPress Media Library
- Updating your WordPress Profile
- Writing a blog Post
- Managing Posts
- Managing comments
- Using analytics to deliver accountability and insight
- Installing and activating a Free WordPress Theme
- Working with WordPress Widgets
- WordPress Administration
- Managing WordPress users
- Managing files
- The WordPress Dashboard
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop websites properly Webmasters who are currently dependent on software for their development and want to get the edge.
- Employees who are responsible for building and/or maintaining a company website Individuals who want to develop and/or maintain their own website.
- Individuals who want to take control and manage their website properly via a webmaster.
All students need there own laptop with 12 hours high speed INTERNET access.
Cost includes interactive instruction, workbook and reference notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance on completion. By the end of the course each delegate has a full portfolio as evidence of the work they have covered and the tasks they have completed.
Public Courses will be held at CAPE TOWN SPACES Century City No 1 Bridgeway Road, Bridgeways Precinct, Century City, Cape Town, 7441. Delegates a who wish to attend from out of town and would like assistance with arranging accommodation, please let us know. We have a number of accommodation establishments close by who we personally recommend. Shuttle services to and from the airport and to and from training each day can also be arranged with the various accommodation establishments. Costs for accommodation and shuttle services would be in addition to course fees.
This is a 2 Day Course, from 8:45 am until roughly 3 pm.
Group size of public courses:
Maximum 14 people in a classroom venue. Bookings are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free assessment of your current WordPress Website. Morning tea and lunch.
Terms of Payment:
We regret that terms of payment are not flexible. – You will get a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
To book this 2 Day Basic WordPress Training Course please e-mail us at email@example.com.
19:22:07 – 2018-01-21