We offer you the best 2 Day Advanced WordPress Training Course in Cape Town that teaches you how to setup and maintain your own WordPress website or blog with widgets, plugins and premium themes.
We offer you our exclusive toolkit with this Advanced WordPress Course that include:
- Training on current WordPress Version 5.0
- 45 Top must have plug-ins and widgets.
- 5 Premium Themes worth R2330.00.
- Hands on Server Set-up instruction.
- Google SEO Tools Best Practices.
Cost: R6,200.00 per person. Full amount is payable in order to secure a booking.
2020 Rates: R7,200.00 per person.
You will also learn how to increase visitors to your site or blog using Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) and Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords).
ADVANCED COURSE CONTENT
Getting Started – Website Hosting + Installation and Upgrades
Installing WordPress in five minutes
Upgrading WordPress to 5.0
New features of WordPress 5.0
Best Practices for upgrading WordPress
Importing and exporting data
Configuring your WordPress site
Uploading and maintaining the right content
New features in WordPress
Creating content: Posts vs. Pages
How to write a Page in WordPress
WordPress categories explained
Using the WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
Managing WordPress Tags
Managing your WordPress Media Library
Updating your WordPress Profile
Blogging with WordPress
Writing a blog Post
Make sure your customers find your site
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Making your content search-engine friendly
Using analytics to deliver accountability and insight
Adding Facebook and Twitter buttons
Get more from your site by customising WordPress
Installing and activating a Premuin WordPress Themes
Using WordPress plugins
Working with WordPress Widgets
Reviewing CMS and eCommerce plugins
Best Practices for upgrading WordPress
Managing WordPress users
Permission levels and log-ins
WordPress User Roles explained
The WordPress Dashboard
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop websites properly
Webmasters who are currently dependent on software for their development and want to get the edge.
- Employees who are responsible for building and/or maintaining a company website Individuals who want to develop and/or maintain their own website.
- Individuals who want to take control and manage their website properly via a webmaster.
All students need there own laptop with 18 hours high speed INTERNET access.
- Cost includes interactive instruction, workbook and reference notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance on completion.
- By the end of the course each delegate has a full portfolio as evidence of the work they have covered and the tasks they have completed.
Public Courses will be held at CAPE TOWN SPACES Century City No 1 Bridgeway Road, Bridgeways Precinct, Century City, Cape Town, 7441. Delegates a who wish to attend from out of town and would like assistance with arranging accommodation, please let us know. We have a number of accommodation establishments close by who we personally recommend. Shuttle services to and from the airport and to and from training each day can also be arranged with the various accommodation establishments. Costs for accommodation and shuttle services would be in addition to course fees.
This is a 2 Day Course, from 8:45 am until roughly 5 pm.
Group size of public courses:
Maximum 14 people in a classroom venue. Bookings are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Free assessment of your current WordPress Website.
- Programme worksheets and reference notes.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Delegates will also leave with a Advanced WordPress Toolkit that provides various valuable resources.
Terms of Payment:
We regret that terms of payment are not flexible. – You will get a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
To book this 2 Day WordPress Training Course please e-mail us at email@example.com.
19:22:59 – 2018-02-13